SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Green Swamp

how many acres does that club have in all??

Green swamp is huge. Can you give better description of what you are looking for. Green swamp, Coastal, Exum, Federal, are all good clubs. Some have actual swamp land most are just pine plantations. Some join major highways others are miles from nearest black top. Not trying to be difficult but I use to be a timber cruiser and spent a many a day in there. Just trying to make sure and point you toward what you are looking for.

Jesse Register
    Southern Belle Kennel

Yea that is what i am kinda looking for, a hunting club that is pretty far off the main hwyways and has over 5 thousand acres of land. I went to a deer trial there at the end of last hunting season and i really enjoyed myself and heard an excellent race. But i think that it was a couple of clubs that put that one on. Thanks for the help.

The Leggett Club (green swamp) has about 6000 to 6500 acers

You went to the coastal hunt if it was the last one. I was a member of that club until this year. They have around 6000 acres and it is off of the highway, I think the nearest highway is about 6 blocks away. I would take 16 to 20 deer dogs down there and never had a problem with the highway, never went across the highway. Coastal doesn't have very thick woods and the hounds will get out quick but they have a good relation with the clubs around them and getting your hounds is never a problem.

So you don't have to worry about people stealing dogs and taking tracking collars, because where I am hunting at now we have already had about 5 dogs to get gone along with collars.

What cb channels does Coastal use?

Costal use chaneel 14 on the cb

I hunt with Costal and far as I know we are still taking members. If you want to call me I will be on the culb Sat. Just call on ch 14.

Thanks Joey but I hunt with Monks Branch