SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    BO Illegal Donations

The other threads are getting so long I decided this might belong in a new thread.

Some interesting posts turned up on Free Republic. Here are two.

==========================================
    "It seems like a read somewhere that there are many with odd amounts, such as $49.63. That would mean that this was foreign money which had to be converted to US Dollars."
    ===========================================

"Real credit cards are not the focus.

I go into a drug store and buy a VISA cash card using cash (anonymously). Then I go to a cafe and use the WiFi there to make a donation using the VISA cash card and making up a name and address. The cash card clears. There is no way of knowing who purchased it. The only thing you can possibly know is the IP from where it was sent but so what-that doesn’t tell you anything.

The McCain campaign rejects such donations. Obama’s does not. They are totally untraceable and totally nonrefundable, despite what the Obama campaign says.

There are also indications that these cash cards were purchased in foreign currency as well and then donated using U.S. donor names and addresses because there are something like 37,000 unrounded donation amounts ($212.68, e.g. rather than $200.00) and that is extremely rare."

Re: BO Illegal Donations

The guy has plenty of ties to the middle east! To think they are not donating money for their cause would be foolish at best! Vote McCain