SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: BUSH IS WORST PRESIDENT EVER

Greg I said FOOD STAMPS AND WELFARE in my statement, who did you associate that with? So who is racist or playing the race card? typical democrate, you question why we should spread the wealth they play the race card.

Greg, do you not enjoy freedom. It is your right to say what you want, but to bash our president after all he's been through; is simply insane. 9/11, Katrina, Democrats in control of house and senate, war, and people like you that want stand behind your fellow americans that are fighting for freedom and peace all over the world not just in the middle east. But, since you can't stand behind our president and our troops, maybe you should go try standing in front of them.

Greg is a troll.

Old saying: Don't feed the trolls.

CSSJR

MR OUTLAW YOU ARE A IDIOT... ATLEAST HE SAYS WHATS ON HIS MIND AND DONT BACK DOWN HE IS THE KIND OF MAN WHO HAND SHAKE AND WORD IS HIS BOND IM AND OLD UNITED STATES MARINE AND AS I SEE IT HE WAS A FIND COMMANDER AND CHEIF , HE STAND FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE ,AND TO SOME THEY DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THJER ON VIEWS AND ARE BORN LEADERS NOT FOLLOWERS LIKE YOU MUST BE,,

NO I AM SORRY I CLAUDE S SUTTON AM A

TROLL,TROLL,TROLL,TROLL

I AM ALSO FAR MORE SUPREIOR THAN ANYONE ELSE ON HERE AND I HAVEYOU KNOW I DO HAVE A HOUND A POODLE AND IF I WANTED TO HUNT I WOULD I JUST DONT LIKE IT

CSSJR IS A COPYRIGHT BY CLAUDE S SUTTON JR