SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: BUBBA AND DANNY

Betty I am sorry I couldn't stop and thank you personally for stopping Sunday and getting my deer dogs out of harms way. Me and Randy had one running for his poor soul. It never fails something like that always happens at the worst time possible. Also if you see Allen before I do pass on the thanks to him to for putting them in the holding pen for me. Oh one more thing let Pam know she missed the check i left her last week. I taped it to the cup this time so she won't miss it.

Re: Re: BUBBA AND DANNY

Danny,
    You know I wouldn't let anything happen to your dogs. I told Allen thank you before he left. I will let Pam know today.

Danny

Danny, I was telling the buddy I gave Lefty too that you said some pups off her were doing pretty good. She just started coming in heat end of last week, he says he isnt interested in breeding to her and raising pups, but he said he would sell her back to yall if yall wanted her. He told me to pass the info along to ya next time I spoke to you. Later.
    Canaan