SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Survey for fun

Well, we've had weeks of politics, bickering among whose dogs can "catch", what constitutes "real" foxhunting and so forth. Maybe it's time we just do something fun. I wonder if it's possible to do this without disagreements? LOL!

This is a revised "survey" that was done on foxdawgs.com a month or so ago and it seemed to get quite a few responses there so lets try it here. Remember, regardless of your political affiliation, whether you choose to hunt in the wire or out, or on coyotes or fox, Masters or Nationals, we are all basically sharing a similar hobby/sport. Lets at least agree on that!

1. How many dogs?
    2. Pen, Outside or both?
    3. How long have you field trialed?
    4. Your favorite hunt?
    5. Your favorite breeding?
    6. Your favorite "speeddogger(s)?"
    7. Person(s) on speeddogs you have never met in person but would like to?
    8. A hunter you have never met but would like to?
    9. National or Masters?
    10. Favorite/most respected Judge?
    11. Prefer white numbers on black, or black numbers on white?
    12. Other animals/pets besides dogs? (come on, some of you have to be hiding some cats or fluffy lap dogs!!)>^..^

Re: Survey for fun

1. How many dogs? only 4 do to divorce
    2. Pen, Outside or both? any
    3. How long have you field trialed? 7 years
    4. Your favorite hunt? uso
    5. Your favorite breeding? parkers and grindstone
    6. Your favorite "speeddogger(s)?" too many to name
    7. Person(s) on speeddogs you have never met in person but would like to? too many to name
    8. A hunter you have never met but would like to? harlen stonechipher (sp?)
    9. National or Masters? either
    10. Favorite/most respected Judge? how about least? :)
    11. Prefer white numbers on black, or black numbers on white? white on black
    12. Other animals/pets besides dogs? ok i admit it i have a cat, well two to be exact