SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Top Gun

I don't think so, going to hunt closer to home. love it up there hope wv st and the hunt wes is heading up is in ravenswood, if they are i will come to both!! I had to tighten up the same belt, i have poured my $$ in the stock markect this yr! what a yr to get in it huh! I see eq res has gotten taken out back and whooped just like my nat gas stock (chk chesapeake energy) has! Man that hurts. Bet your 401 k looks rough as mine! we still buying nat gas stock hope she jumps this winter!
    hi ll city
    tell wes he can count on me to bring a load of dogs to his hunt ok! I follow you guys most anywhere but guess you already know that huh.
    ps placed that same dylan gyp at va st. 2 weeks ago and cat her sister.
    hill city

Re: Top Gun

Chris, now is a good time to keep buying while its cheap, you are right i quit checking on mine we got toride it out now, We've got several little Dylans that will be ready to go this spring. good luck and we will catch you down the road