SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Renting a camper at pooles

Wondering bout renting a camper at poole's for the southern classic just be two of us.We will need it from the 5th till the 9th.please leave phone # i will call you or reply here THANKS BRUCE

Re: Renting a camper at pooles

oakbrook rv rentals out of tarboro nc(252)314 1051 ask for holly brooks

Re: Re: Renting a camper at pooles

bruce are you looking to rent one to take there? i'm sure there is someone that owns a camper up there not going. i have one there buts its not the greatest i just use it for a place to sleep and just use billy's facilities. might be someone that would let you use theirs.

call billy poole he has a few at hunt bruce. looking any pups to take back north bruce??, i got a pair off ch. kennedys ike and a Ch master loc hellums /ch. hill city rose gyp. ????
    let me know hill city 434 665 9880

CHRIS MAYBE AN IKE IF YOU GOT A FEMALE.WANTED THE CAMPER THERE WANTED TO STAY AT THE PEN THANKS BRUCE PS HOW OLD ARE THEY CHRIS

I got a pair bruce they are white pups. not sure what color you looking for. last litter i got of ike, he is back in ala @ mickeys house now. pups are like 7-8 weeks old now be 9-10 weeks old at hunt. My buddy raised them for me, they off my gyp, i just loaded down with pups. make you a good price on pair if they sound like something you might want. not going to split them up, sell both or none. i just got way too many dogs total! call me if you decide, some one else might want them, they are nice pups. call I give you a price that won't hurt your feelings. I am running smae hunt. he been putting fox in there should have enough game, billy tries hard.
    hill city
    can reach me most any time during day time

Hey Bruce if you don't get a camper let me know.l will call Allan Bishop.He got one for Aaron and myself to stay in when we went to the trial at Pooles in April.Who is going with you Kent??.Good Luck Buddy.
    Ron.b

ronnie going down with larry greenwood iwill call you later today

Hey Mr.Bruce... did you get a trailer to stay in at Poole's.So you are looking for a Kennedy's lke pup.l really like the Kennedy's lke hound l got from Mike Beach.What day are you leaving..let me know
    Ron.b.....P.S.. l just heard that they are calling for a winter storm here tomorrow night.Get your Coyote hounds ready.

Ron no trailer yet may have to call billy or japper talk later bruce