SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: BUSH IS WORST PRESIDENT EVER

I enjoy Mr. suttons posts its good to know there are some people left in this country who still have ethics and some common sense!

You can certainly exercise your opinion but consider a few things.

1/ No one has set off a suitcase nuke in our country

2/ There have been no other major terrorist attacks since 09/11/01

3/ So I support our president and our troops so that Our grandchildren will not have to bow before there enemy,s 50 to 75 years from now.

And if you have a doubt on these things get a literal Arabic to English translation of the Koran. And if my memory serves me right pay special attention to chapters four, seven, and nine.

As for the domestic stuff that is up for debate, But if you look at any issue you have a problem with. With an open mind and look at both sides of the facts on any of those issues. You may see it aint no where near as bad as you portray.

GFG

I WISH HE HAD 4 MORE TO GET THINGS RIGHT THIS IS NOT FROM A REPUBLICAN BUT FROM AND EDUCATED VOTER (UNLIKE THE ONES YOU SEE THESE DAYS)PATTERSON

Greg- You are a troll, and thats fine. At times it is quite amusing.

In my opinion (and you know what they say about opinions) George Bush has had more thrown on his plate than any President in recent history and in my opinion has done a fine job under the circumstances. He has made some mistakes, but overall I think he was President at a time when it was meant to be President.

Thomas - Explain who is "we all?" You don't speak for me or many others when you state you "we all" wish Claude would shut up. Claude is one of the most intelligent, well spoken people I have ever come across on this forum - I still look forward to the day I can meet him in person. There may be those who don't like what he has to say, but he can usually back up everything he says with statistics and data and doesn't just shoot from the hip like so many here.

As far as you not wanting to read about politicsor other subjects, the answer is quite simple...just hit that little scroll button on your computer and scroll on by. I find it odd that for someone who doesn't want to read or talk about politics you usually have a comment on the threads.

Thank God some folks who foxhunt DO have other interests and concerns.

well my name is chris wright (hill city) i hunt in va, ms, nc,sc,wv,ky and a few other staes. I also think bush has been a failure as a president! Horrible! thats what i got swinnging. Now that said, I am also not voting for obama either. Do I think macain is a good choice?? NO But I am voting for him instead of obama. Mcain is not good ole george. i will say bush has not done very well in my eyes nor has our democratic congress! Just b c you don't like the job bush has done doesn't mean you got to vote for obama. Bush looked in that camera and said,"we need to invade iraq bc of weapons of mass destruction" Plain and simple he was wrong and they were not there! This BS of they are still hidden and or he moved them out is pure bs, and i also know that he was going on the intellengence he was given! But it was from people he appointed to supply him with info, they were wrong and bush was in charge and no weapons nucs whatever found in iraq! I was doing better b4 bush and glad to see him go, not sure who the hell will do better or worse but i am voting not as much 4 macain as i am against the really left wing! I rather see sarah palin get it over both those 2 left! now bash me for what i think I really don't care just saying thats where i am sitting!!!
    hill city

Re: Re: BUSH IS WORST PRESIDENT EVER

Well, looks like I was wrong. Ole Hill City is Greg Outlaw.

Thanks to all of you who defend me.

I appreciate it and I appreciate your compliments.

Interesting that Sean Hannity had a program tonight showing BO's voting record on guns.

I would like to see any hunter defend that record.

Jeffrey: Thanks for the compliment. As for not agreeing with me all of the time, that is really the way it should be. I look on the internet as like a huge library. You go into a library knowing that there are books that agree with your thinking, books that are so far off that you never would buy them and others that are somewhere inbetween, but by browsing through them you see things that make you think.

After you think about a new idea for a while, you say..."I bet I can find out more about what that guy was saying if I look it up in....whatever.

So you look there and that makes you think of something else you want to look up and before you realize it, you have learned a lot more than you started out to learn.

In other words, this site and many others has value in that it throws out ideas for you to consider and throw away if they are worthless or use either as they are or as a clue as to how to learn more.

All I hope for is that I occasionally say something that makes people want to look further, do some research and find the truth, whether they eventually come to the same conclusion or not.

Mr. Wynn: Your message to me shows me two things. One is that you have not been here very long or you would know better.

It was only a few days ago that I posted here about what causes a $$bitch$$ to prolapse, information which I got from my daughter who is a veterinarian.

Putting "sutton" in the search box will give a few hits.

Once you learn how to use your computer to search, try putting "Obama ACORN" in your web browser and see what it comes up with.

I am leaving for the mountains in a few minutes to run my hounds, so no more posts tonight.

CSSJR

One more thing before I go.

Allison:

Thank you. When we finally do meet, as I am sure we will, you will find that I am a dull burned out old man.

By the way, how is that pony doing?

CSSJR

Hello Allison. I knew your nose wouldn't be far from Claud's azz! BUT, you are right. I shouldn't speak for anyone other than myself. I apologize and regret that I even contributed to anything he said. It is rather annoying to continue to see such a high power opinion with no one else in mind. Everyone does not feel the same as you Obama haters. This site has fallen in the gutter here recently and I will not contribute with you and Claud anymore. Don't reply and I will not either. Good hunting to you all....

Thomas
    If I have to have my nose up someone's azz as you say, I might as well have it up someones who has a brain on the other end versus an azz on both ends, huh? You know what they say "Great minds think alike" ...thankfully, according to the Obama vs. McCain posts there are lots of great minds here on speeddogs. We can only pray that the rest of the country is leaning in the same direction.

I will think of you when I cast my vote on election day. I just know you will be thinking of me as we cancel each other out.

Its all good, just because we don't agree on politics I still luv's ya!

Thomas wont contribute anymore because he cant find any obama lovers like him to stand with him.

Its amazing to me that people will not give credit where credit is due. Bush has not been best president, but alot of these issues that he catches the blame for are snowballs that started rolling on Clinton's watch. And furthermore if Osama gets elected I would bet that the majority of negatives that happen under his watch will be blamed on Bush too.

hopefully all you right wing nutjobs will leave when "osama" is YOUR president

He won't last long if he get's in office -- Someone will see to it that Biden is your President and Nancy Pelosi is your VP. Dang isn't that a scary thought!!!

Tim Cherry

Yeah when obama screws up he'll play the race card, it amazes me how many simple minded people are wasted place.

Now greg you know if we leave you wont be able to sit on your butt and collect your food stamps and welfare checks. Who will pay for your way?

haha...i guess next your'e gonna call me black huh?

no just looking for a good ole fashion democratic hand out, has nothing to do with black or white

To All:

Have any of you thought about the way BO is handling credit card donations?

The two most important things for a fund raiser.

#1: Money in the bank.

#2: The mailing list.

That mailing list is what enables you to determine who is really pulling for you so you can go back to them for more money when you need it.

The fact that they are taking money in the name of Micky Mouse, Della Ware, etc., tells you that they know it is from an illegal source and they don't care to know who.

BO and his crowd are using Chicago methods to buy, steal or whatever this election.

Just imagine, a fund raiser who gets thousands of donations and doesn't care who is donating?

You build your mailing list from your past and present donors.

Organizations even pay big money for a good mailing list.

He wants to hide where it is coming from.

CSSJR

He is Muslem, the money is coming from terrorist. No, Greg we are not calling you black, you are just wanting a handout as stated above, and as i said before you are just a yellow dog dummycrat!

Greg I said FOOD STAMPS AND WELFARE in my statement, who did you associate that with? So who is racist or playing the race card? typical democrate, you question why we should spread the wealth they play the race card.

Greg, do you not enjoy freedom. It is your right to say what you want, but to bash our president after all he's been through; is simply insane. 9/11, Katrina, Democrats in control of house and senate, war, and people like you that want stand behind your fellow americans that are fighting for freedom and peace all over the world not just in the middle east. But, since you can't stand behind our president and our troops, maybe you should go try standing in front of them.

Greg is a troll.

Old saying: Don't feed the trolls.

CSSJR

MR OUTLAW YOU ARE A IDIOT... ATLEAST HE SAYS WHATS ON HIS MIND AND DONT BACK DOWN HE IS THE KIND OF MAN WHO HAND SHAKE AND WORD IS HIS BOND IM AND OLD UNITED STATES MARINE AND AS I SEE IT HE WAS A FIND COMMANDER AND CHEIF , HE STAND FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE ,AND TO SOME THEY DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THJER ON VIEWS AND ARE BORN LEADERS NOT FOLLOWERS LIKE YOU MUST BE,,

NO I AM SORRY I CLAUDE S SUTTON AM A

TROLL,TROLL,TROLL,TROLL

I AM ALSO FAR MORE SUPREIOR THAN ANYONE ELSE ON HERE AND I HAVEYOU KNOW I DO HAVE A HOUND A POODLE AND IF I WANTED TO HUNT I WOULD I JUST DONT LIKE IT

CSSJR IS A COPYRIGHT BY CLAUDE S SUTTON JR