SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: CURT LYTLE SUES WALTERS HUNT CLUB

Bob. your talking in riddles. Where do I fit into this conversation? This seems to be another one of your mindless accusations made in attempt to make yourself look important.
    That was a real good job you did representing your constituents at the VDGIF meeting on Oct 23. I looked around for you and you were nowhere to be found. It would have been a good time for you and all of your infinite wisdom to stand up and speak on behalf of that organization you represent. I guess you didn't get that call. You might want to change to verizon where you can get more bars in more places.

CURT LYTLE VERSUS WALTERS HUNT CLUB APPEARED IN SUFFOLK CIRCUIT COURT EARLIER TODAY.

BOTH SIDES HAD PRELIMINARY MOTIONS DENIED. WALTERS CLUB ATTY. BASICALLY ASKED FOR A DISMISSAL, WHICH WAS DENIED. LYTLE ATTY. ASKED FOR TEMPORARY INJUNCTION AGAINST HUNT CLUB FOR UPCOMOING HUNTING SEASON WHICH WAS DENIED.

THIS TAKES THE CASE TO A FULL HEARING WHICH MAY NOT OCCUR UNTIL MARCH ,2009. NO EXACT DATE HAS BEEN SET.

WILL CINTINUE TO FOLLOW AND PROVIDE ANY UPDATES.
    JMMJR,VHDA

good post mr hackett

any new information on this case? is he still causin troubles? when are they going to court?

IT IS SCHEDULED FOR TODAY.WILL UPDATE LATER ON.
    JMMJR,VHDA

heard it was continued again until march

YOU ARE CORRECT ,THE CASE HAS BEEN CONTINUED YET ANOTHER TIME.
    IT IS NOW SET FOR MARCH 31,2009 AT 9 AM IN ISLE OF WIGHT CIRCUIT COURT.
    I WILL BE THERE AGAIN TO UPDATE.
    JMMJR,VHDA