SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Sean Hannity Tonight

For all you undecided people tonight Sean Hannity is going to show the Real Barack Obama On Fox news @ 9!
    everyone should watch!

Re: Sean Hannity Tonight

....but for those who can't watch, let me tell you what the 'real" Obama is. He is a man who speak lies, makes promises he will never be able to keep, has ties with terrorists organizations, (where the hell do you think all of his money is coming from?), who wants to take the money from hard working people and "spread it around" to those who choose to lay on their rumps waiting for a handout, who has ties to ACORN, and possible voter registration fraud, and who really has NO MORE experience than Sarah Palin.

I could go on...and on...but I won't. I honestly believe that if someone can't look at his record and have it raise questions in their own minds about this man then I imagine anything I, Thomas, or Sean Hannity says is going to make much of a difference.