SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    TOP GUN Results

TOP GUN Results

I just walked in the door and figured i would get these things posted before I hibernate for the next 12 hours.

The running was OUTSTANDING the entire hunt, and the scores showed it. James and RA had the pen in great shape as always and deserve a big congrats as do the judges. The turnout was awesome, the best hunters in the country showed up and sent most of us back to the drawing board.

384 hounds

Speed and Drive

1st - D&S Mighty Man - Ducote & Smith - 1370

2nd - Lakehill's Ike - Lakehill Knls - 1345

3rd - Hoehner's Little Fly - John Hoehner - 1330

4th - Hoehner's Martina - John Hoehner - 1295

5th - Ambler Ridge Blk Flame - Ambler Ridge - 1265

6th - Hoehner's Bold Ruler - John Hoehner - 1265

7th - Packs Sneak - Triple Play Knl - 1255

8th - Triple Bridge Boe - Triple Bridge Knl - 1250

9th - Country Oaks Jake - Country Oaks Knl - 1245

10th - Ambler Ridge Miami - Ambler Ridge Knl - 1235

Hunting

1st - Leggett's Little Bit - Craig Leggett

2nd - Ray's Sunshine C - Ray Casteen

3rd - Circle D Joe - Circle D Knl

4th - Ambler Ridge Miami - Ambler Ridge Knl

HGA

1st - #541 Ambler Ridge Miami (East Coast Hollywood x Harts Town Clown) Ambler Ridge Knls - Walton, WV Claxton, GA

2nd - #10 Ducote & Smiths Mighty Man - (Loftons Bethlehem L. x Flying S. Tiny) Ducote & Smith Knl. Cottonport, LA

3rd - #19 Lakehill's Ike - (Hammerin Down Ace x Butlers Bobby II) Lakehills Knl. Pineville, LA

4th - #8 Hoehner's Little Fly - (HOY Hoehner's Slinger H x Hoehner's Shy Fly) John Hoehner Dongola, IL.

5th - #72 Hoehner's Martina - (HOY Hoehner's Slinger H x HOY Hoehner's Little Bit) John Hoehner Dongola IL.

6th - #12 Ambler Ridge Blk Flame - ( Jimmy's Ringo B. x Southeast Blk. Flame) Ambler Ridge Knl Walton, WV Claxton, GA

7th - #45 Triple Bridge Boe - (Red L. Boe Short x J&E Debbie) Triple Bridge Knl. Creedmoor, NC

8th - #74 Hoehner's Bold Ruler - (HOY Hoehner's Slinger x HOY Hoehner's Little Bit) John Hoehner Dongola, IL

9th - #196 Packs Sneak - (Tylers Curly x Tylers Margerette) Triple Play Knl. Whiteville. NC

10th - #56 Country Oaks Jake - (Ch. Hoehner's Jake x Ballaugh's Lil Camie) Country Oaks Knl. Appomattox, Va

We want to thank every person that showed up for the hunt and we especially want to thank Johnson Telemetry. They support the hunters for sure. If anyone is thinking of buying any collars or a box, please consider Johnson, they really stepped up to the plate and we need to support those that support us. We would also like to thank Showtime Feed, Pride, Bartlett, Ultra Advantage, Tracker, Allen Outdoors, The Hunter's Horn and all the other sponsers. Please forgive me, i am going off of memory and very little sleep.I hope the hunters take notice of who helped us out and who did not. I will post a complete list of sponsers tommorow.

Re: TOP GUN Results

Congratulations Ambler Ridge on your win and to everyone that placed. Good Job. Larry

congratulations Mike, Mark and Stephen

Joe Plott

Congrats to Ambler Ridge...a GREAT win! Also to Ducote& Smith for winning S&D!
    Also congrats to Hoehner,Benny Bennett, & Davy Hacket as well! Also to all who catagoried & placed! You should each be very proud!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Congrats to Mike,Mark and Steven!!!Yall Da MAN