SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    The anti christ. Everybody look

The anti christ explained in revalation will be a male in his 40's. Of muslim decent. Claim to be a christian. Will decieve even the very elect with persausive speaking. And will be worshiped as a god. He will reign for 7 years of tribulation. Then take power over earth in his true form. Does that remind you of anybody. Obahma fits that description to a t. Folks I'm not a political person. Don't know much about it. Folks it is my opinion that he is the antichrist. People in other countries worhip him as a god. He has pop star recognition. I could care less about democrat or republican. Folks if you do anything get a bible and study and make you own opinion. This is mine and I felt like it should be voiced. We are living in revalation now. Time is almost gone. Look at the world now. Don't try to outsmart the holy bible. Everything in it has and will happen. Just be aware folks. If I didn't think this was so I wouldn't get on here and try to make an idiot out of myself. If I didn't love people as a whole I wouldn't care what happend. If you don't agree don't bash me. Its just my opinion that I feel really strong about. You don't have to agree. Just please study the bible before you smirk this off. Thanks and god bless u all.

Re: The anti christ. Everybody look

Gary how have you been dude? I havn't seen you in a long time. You still running dogs? Danny

Re: The anti christ. Everybody look

Doing well danny. And u. Yes I'm actually running the beagles. Won my first beagle hunt I went to. Its a lot cheaper and not as time consuming. I miss u guys a lot and still check out the board a good bit. Believe it or not those beagles can actually run it with speed. I never thought I'd like them but I have to say it really suprised me. I will have walkers again one day but with my kids so young this works a lot better right now. I think eventually I will have both. I just love the race and competition man. I'm glad yall are doing good with the sport. I hated to see about mr hershel jones. Its like loosing family when you don't get to see your old hunting buddies and you hear of one passing away. Hey good luck man. Thanks for speaking. I wish you well