SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    8 week old puppies...need to move 3

I have a litter of 8 week old pups. I'd like to move 3 of the 8 that I have. I am still new in the hound owning business and have never hunted either of the parents in a field trial. They have Champions on both sides however and both the mom and dad will jump and run their own game and have good speed. I can get you references if you want to talk to someone else about the hounds. The sire is KY's Poncho Maverick and the dam is KY's Bailey.

KY's Poncho Maverick goes back to Ch. Pond Creek Bullet and Ch. Clibornes Rock on the top and Ch. C Ray's Highdollar and Ch. Tobby's Mack on the bottom.

KY's Bailey goes back to Ch. Wood's Buddy on the top and WR's Hiway on the bottom with Ch. Hoehner's Action Cat on both sides.

I am asking $50 per pup but I'm willing to negotiate with you as well. The $50 will just cover shots and food. I have given the first shot and plan to give the second next weekend. I'm willing to include the third shot in the price and give you the shot to give yourself. Please contact me at 919-270-4736 or by email if you are interested. I am located in Apex, NC. Both of my hounds are off stock from my uncle William Robinson who has been in the foxhunting business for many years. Thanks for your interest.

Kevin

Re: 8 week old puppies...need to move 3

Oh yeah...looking to move 1 female and 2 males. Thanks again!

btt

if i take all three what kinda deal will give me???? please let me know thanks

Shane...give me a call or post your number and I'll call you...I'll make you a good deal on all 3...I need to move them ASAP as I'm not going to have room for all of them much longer. 919-270-4736

these pups are still available. Let me know if you're interested. I need to move them ASAP. Shane give me a call and we'll work something out, but it's first come first serve. Thanks guys.

2524230500 give me a ring man