SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    fla.gators fans

r u al rady 4 a but whiping 2morow when my kentucky wildcats come caling.kelly

Re: fla.gators fans

Well...... Let's put it this way.
    If Kentucky plays football as good as you can spell they are going to get crucified by the Gators.

kelly,kelly, kelly what part of not so fast did you not get the other nite? they are playing in the swamp. so instead of gator 21 cats 17 the score should be more like GATORS 50+ ***** cats 0 now what you got to say! i know what i will be saying (GO GATORS)

Think again, your wildcats will in the belly of a overgrown gator tomorrow!

Thats right pat tebow harvin james, and the list goes on for the gators...i think they are one of the fastest if not the fastest team in the land, and if if wont for there slip up against ole miss they would be ur # 1 team. They will win big 2morrow

Kelly don't think yall have much of a chance, but I will sure be hoping you are right. I'd rather see anybody win than them little gators.

David Horton
    Gator Hater

HEY KELLY U WATCHING THE GAME GATORS 42 CATS 3 at the half.

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly- Kentucky is just now getting to play someone. They do not even have a chance against Florida.

wel wel wel it loks like i was wrong again.my baby cats was not ready 2 play them big fast gators.i was just kiding away.i new we did not have a chance.i gues we wil get ready 4 them mis.st. buldogs now.go cats we need 1 more victory 2 b bowl eligible.kelly

hey kelly i hope the there wildcats win the rest of there games.GO GATORS

way to gooooooooooooooo gators!!!!!!!

Them gators took the wildcats to the woodshed today...they have scored 114 pts, and only give up 26pts in the last 2 weeks...they are playing great right now. Next weeek will be a battle when they play them dawgs from UGA. I cant believe flordia is 10th in the BCS standings i think that is some bull but that will change cuz Ok St lost, and it looks like Ohio St is gonna lose being down late in the 4th. GO GATORS