SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Interesting Curt Lytle info.(How many of U fish?)

I figured if I typed this up in this manner it would get a few more people to look at it and consider what I'm suggesting. If you look a the walters hunt club message then you will already know what I'm talking about. Guys like this make a living off sponsorship money and in his case a paid guide service. How many of the houndsman on this site purchase or own any products from the following companys? Berkley, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Yamaha, Ranger Boats, Bay Propeller, and Bill's Marine in Ports. Va.? These are not all but some of his major sponsors that pay him to endorse their products. Now consider what these companies would do with a guy like Curt and his endorsement money if say 20,000 of us started blowing up the phones and company websites assuring we and anyone we could convince would never purchase another product endorsed by Mr. Lytle.I think the outcome would be pretty obvious. One mans endorsement wouldn't be worth the millions they would lose. Let us organize the next time the FLW tour comes to town and show the public just what kind of person he is. This is just food for thought.

Re: Interesting Curt Lytle info.(How many of U fish?)

Danny the FLW Tournaments have been cancelled....
    They don't exist anymore.

Re: Interesting Curt Lytle info.(How many of U fish?)

They didnt cancel the tornaments hes in. Did anyone write his top sponsors like ranger boats?