SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: best stud hound deer dog

i got 3 outstanding proven studs on deer....all are clown bred..1-336-442-5388 records are here and references

These Neighbors Billy Joe will run the **** out of a deer

Re: Re: best stud hound deer dog

check with danny brock about hooktown kool breeze 919-222-0461

Most of the best studs i have seen here are not papered. The only registered stud hound i ever seen worth breeding to was off clown blood.

Re: Re: best stud hound deer dog

Get up with Tommy Slade. His Energizer S dog is still running strong on a deer at 8 years old and pups are looking good.

Greg, I have a male off East Coast Dylan who prefers to sink teeth in a deer over anything else in the world. I am just starting to breed to him now but you are more than welcome to try him at no cost to start getting his name out there. He is a great big BWT BB standing at probably 25+ inches. Call me if your interested 252-671-9818

Gregory i have a dog 10 yrs old and can still place
    s&d inside and outside the wire has placed 16 times since he was 5 when he was young u could deer hunt m 6 days a week awesome jump dog and straight up track dog can still hurt a young dogs feelings no fee if u want to breed my # is 434-610-3533 BWT blanket back