SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: JOEL.....

Not only can't I not read well....I can't count well either!! Got the number off of Masterfox site!!
    Give us an update if you can!!
    You & Danny runnin in it too??
    Good Luck!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Re: 348 Hounds Cast at TOP GUN.......

Waiting for an update!!!!!

They had 6 or 8 that got scratched. I think 530 top speed and drive.

i'm certain the top 6 had 455 or more.....5 & 6 were tied a@ 455.. about 19 or 20 dogs at 400 s & d.. i thought the running was excellent , with dogs still running hard when i left at 4:30. gonna load kids up and head back in the morning.. oh i believe it was 6 dogs that were on the scratch sheet , didn't see if that was all that it was.. good crowd of hunters from all over. i decided to run a couple instead of judge,

John Hoehner BIS, Gordon Sexton BOS....At 9pm there was still alot of hounds running. Alot of tired hunters as well as tired hounds....Wind is picking up and a should make thing very interesting. Rain is in the forcast for late Friday and serious rain and wind Saturday...Danny