SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    "The Names of Jesus"

Hello everyone. I hope all are doing great. I pray and hope all are well and healthy, you and your families and your friends. I hope all are doing good economically and financally. Things are tough now, and pray to God that he may help our country and the situations we are in now.
    I hope your hounds are all healthy and running better than ever.

Have you ever heard a better name than Jesus. There is no other name on earth that compares to the name of Jesus. There is love, power, greatness, Salvation, and peace in the name of Jesus Christ. Here are just some of the names in the Bible that refer to Jesus. If you know more of them, post them up here.

1. Jesus
    2. Jesus Christ
    3. Jesus Christ of Nazareth
    4. Son of man
    5. Bread of Life
    6. Light of the World
    7. Door for the Sheep
    8. Good Shepherd
    9. The Resurrection and the Life
    10. The Way, the Truth, and the Life
    11. The Vine
    12. The Promised King
    13. The Messiah
    14. The Servant of God
    15. The Son of God
    16. The First and the Last
    17. He that liveth and was dead
    18. The Faithful and True Witness
    19. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
    20. The Lamb
    21. The Lamb of God
    22. The Christ
    23. The Word of God
    24. King of Kings
    25. Lord of Lords
    26. The Alpha and Omega
    27. The Beginning and the End
    28. The Bright and Morning Star
    29. The Only Begotten Son
    30. The Light House
    31. The Rock
    32. Lord
    33. The Great Physician
    34. The Divine Healer
    35. The Bridegroom
    36. The Son of David
    37. The Prince of Peace
    38. The Redeemer
    39. The Saviour of the World
    40. Master
    41. Teacher
    42. The Root and Offspring of David
    43. Wonderful Counselor

There are many more names of Jesus. Jesus Christ is hyour ticket to heaven. Without Jesus, you cannot see heaven. I strongly encourage all, if you dont know Jesus, to turn you life over to him, and get saved. Jesus is calling your name, will you answer him. Remember, there is no inbetween, you either live forever in heaven, or burn forever in hell. Give it to Jesus and live forever.

darrell langston
    webster, fl.
    richloam knl's

Re: "The Names of Jesus"

Darrell, you are sooooooo correct! We will all live forever!!! It just depends on what we do about our decision about the cross as to where we will live. There is NO reason for anyone to go to hell. John 3:16 states "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life".
    Whosoever means anyone!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the great post!!!!
    John 14:6 says it all, (Jesus speaking), " I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father but by me". THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!!!!!!!