SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    SC.GA,AL,MS GAS PRICES

2.87 HERE..........HEADED TO GRENADA FRI MORN JUST WONDERING WHERE IT'S CHEAPEST...THANKS

Re: SC.GA,AL,MS GAS PRICES

2.69 charleston,sc

Yesterday was $2.67 around Florence. been dropping daily. Saw your pups looks like the stuff I'm sorta lookin for need to find some bred that way ready to start. Gettin rid of my deer dogs goin back to breakin all of them tired of deer and yotes! Hope yall have a great week at the National mabey next year I can have my broke ones ready to make that long trip, lookin forward to USO and NC State right now. Got a little work up your way coming up soon may try to catch up with you when I'm up there. Keep me in mind if you run up on some young ones bred like this. Also lookin for Sam bred ***** to breed.

LEEBO,
    WILL DO....WHEN YOU GONNA BE UP HERE AND WHERE...WE'LL GET TOGATHER ONE NIGHT....GOT ONE I'M GONNA BREED WHEN SHE COMES IN.....GOT A OLDER GYP YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTD IN....MIGHT WORK SOMETHING OUT WITH YOU ON HER

Was spose to be in Greenville this week but got behind on another job so I got somebody else up there this week will probly have to go back in a couple of weeks. Will holla at you a few days before I head up there if I can.

gas was 2.47 wed nite in rock hill, 2.85-298 along I-85 towards creedmore..... got bacx to rock hill this eve and 2.35