SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: community breakfest special !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did this switch from jamie cooking to dave whats wrong with that picture........i dont cook anymore i thought jamie was merging with bo jangles to supply us the hunters breakfest evidently jamie has called and got you all upset and know i have to take over i see how it is...................

Re: Re: community breakfest special !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL,YOU R SO GOOD AT IT.

GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK ROSEBUD THE ONLY THING DAVID IS GETTING IS SOME DUCK SAUSAGE!!!!! HE WILL FIND OUT UPON ARRIVAL.

Its good to be back Jamie. I dont no of anywhere Id rather get back into the swing of things, then at your pen!!!!! As, for the cooking I hope someone does!!!! Im HUNGRY!!!! Hell, david you supply the food and Ill cook. I can cook with my right, and eat with my left. Monkey, Darron said he had the eggs covered, for you not to worry. Lets hope the weather man is right for fri nite, and Ill see yall sat nite.

Rosebud

what is duck sasuage??????????? is that something you give the sparkey d crying club or what