SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Obama support gone too far again

Today in Richmond va schools students who chose to leave school and go to obama rally we excused from class if their parents allowed them. Huh, was that deal offered when Gov. Palin came to Richmond ? The answer is no! Also not to be outdone Thomas Dale High school gov't teachers offered extra credit to any student who could go to the rally. Extra Credit
    what is happened here.

Re: Obama support gone too far again

glad i`m no longer in school. i`d be the 1 withe the white robe
    yall think the children in our schools have anything to learn by being allowed to attend a racist school and attending a racist rally. speak up and let the school system know as americans we should all be treated equal and have freedom to choose without extra credits.
    personally i beleive the school personal that allowed this should be fired

Re: Obama support gone too far again

If you track down what Ayers says about how the schools should be used to brainwash the kids, you would be even more upset.

If BO gets in, the schools will be used to brainwash because he and Ayers worked together on that school project in Chicago and that was the goal there.

I read a lot about it, but I hate to have to look for that link tonight.

CSSJR