SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Lookin for brood females

we have a gyp that we would sell or lease she is a good momma just raised 7 pups she will come in in the next 3 or 4 months she is clown top and bottom and is tri colored.call 803-235-1525 jamie

Kevin-

Got the sister to PC's Superman.

Just started pups off her and they move pretty good.

$200

Or I'm gonna keep her and breed her to 8ball next.

i've got 1 off of cowhorns diamond and cowhorns edenton and 1 off of cowhorns diamond and wards little eagle, diamond is off charlie t. both are 3 years old give me a call 843-496-8241

Tripp, is the one off cowhorns edenton the one I ran in the hunt up here? If so I might be interested in her. Chad

CHAD ROBINSON

chad one of them is a litter mate to her, i bread her to RR Houdini and she raised 5 of 5, pretty girl is the one you ran and she has a 7 pups about a month old, give me a call 843-496-8241

The mary gyp is out of Rowdy II and Packhouses Midnight. Sorry so late was running dogs

I HAVE A GYP OFF Fields Waco and Howard's Maggie. It was the first cross Mr. Norman made off Maggie. Solid gyp. Lemon and White. Call me if interested. 843-264-3919.

Thanks for all the replies.