SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: BE AT THE VDGIF MEETING TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!

This may be one of the MOST IMPORTANT meetings ever held at the VDGIF Headquarters!!
    IF YOU SUPPORT HUNTING WITH HOUNDS......YOU BETTER BE THERE!!!
    The ANTI's are!!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Re: PRESS RELEASE

The newspaper article the antis ran is getting lots of attention from people all over.I have worked at the same company for 16 years and the majority of the same people have been there for that time,they have always known that i hunted with hounds.Never a word about hounds ubtil this morning.I had 3 people ask me this morning if i treated my hounds like the newspaper article stated and started asking all kinds of questions regarding houind hunting.

Now if that article caught the eye of these people who live in the city and have no clue about hunting imagine what it has done to the rest of the non-hunters and there thinking on hounds

This is a major push,the worse yet against us.We need to hit this meeting hard and start our own e-mail chain to VDGIF,THE RICHMOND TIMES DISPATCH,AND THE COMMITTEE.