SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    John morse

John, I just want to say that I read the article as well as viewed the video on your hunt via the Virginia Pilot. Thank you for the job you did. This is exactly what I have been trying to say from the beginning of the study. Everyone has to face the music that times have changed and we are going to have to make some adjustments in order to get this sport to survive. I don't argue the fact that the non-hunting public is half the problem but, it is going to be up to us to get out there and shake hands and introduce ourselves to these people. Once they realize that the majority are just regular good Ole' guys their outlook at our sport will change. Everyone needs to start NOW, getting out talking to adjoining landowners. Introduce yourself so they can put a face on a name. Go ahead and state that you are doing so because of the study. This will help a lot in letting the public know that we (the hound hunters) listened and are making strives to avoid conflicts and are being sensitive to public opinion. It surely can't hurt us. Again, thanks a lot.

Re: John morse

http://hamptonroads.tv/hrtv.php?id=2303391

John Thanks for all that you have done for hunting with hounds.

THANKS GUYS,I APPRECIATE IT.
    JMMJR,VHDA

John,

I saw read the article and watched the video. You did an excellent job representing the hunting community.
    We need many more like you.

Great work!!!

Rich