SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: COMMUNITY DERBY this weekend!

bring out the culls got them tuned up and new rubber see ya'll there

DANIAL ALL YOU GOT IS CULLS CALL LESS AND GET SOME REAL HEAT

JAMIE I HAVE BEEN NET WORKING ALL WEEK SO I CAN GET ME SOME GOOD HOUNDS

daniel i've got one that needs a ride give me a call later

when in the world are the hunts going to be at a normal time...enough is enough its not my fault jammies a vampire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jamie you should give a price break for seniors citizens...this is un called for what if i wanted to chase some of them young gals down there....how you gonna do that at my age that late...i guess ill bring a stun gun

Slowgo, you'ld have plenty of time for that before the hunt.

JAMIE WHY YOU WANT TO PICK ON THE NEW GUY

DANIEL RIGHT PLACE RIGHT TIME!!!! MARLOWE AS FAR AS YOUR CONCEREND JUST SHOW UP WITH A CALL SAYING I'M LOST IT WOULD BE NICE FOR A CHANGE

JAMIE YOU PICKED UP YOUR GUN YET

i want be late.........is the grill working??????seems like all the deer hunters could bring some back strap and rosebud why you so tight that i have to bring all the food...you kin to wheeler or something........ill bring alot of stuff .but as usal somebody get a list going or ill sleep right thru it and not worry about it....i know where waffel house is

I TOLD TERRY IT WOULD BE SATURDAY BEFOR I COULD GET UP THERE TO PICK IT UP

David, I aint tight, just hungry!!!!! I thought that since, you said you were cooking you could buy too. Spread the wealth!!!!!!

WE WILL BE THERE TO JUDGE THE COOKING

have ya'll decided who is going to do the cooking i will be there to judge also

daniel my new found friend happy judging ill get with you before the hunt no cooking jamie banned me from fire.

HOPE JAMIE HAS ENOUGH BARRELS AND WOOD FOR THE FIRE THINK IT IS GOING TO BE COLD SEE YA'LL THERE

I WILL BE DOING THE COOKING. HAVEN'T SEEN ANY WEATHER DON'T KNOW HOW COLD IT IS GOING TO BE.

Want to thank the Community gang for a good time at the hunt!!!! My son had a good time,new friends,hard running,as he said it wall to wall, tree top tall...Congrats to the winner an all that placed!!! Hope I can send some next hunt....Sparky D..

mr d the order was put in for my christmas present hopeyou got it right