SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    every one needs to be in richmond 10-23-08

March on Richmond if you value your right to hunt with dogs! We can win this NOW, but you must be in Richmond, October 23rd by 8:00 AM the meeting starts at 9:00 AM.

VDGIF Headquarters

4010 W. Broad St.

Richmond

If you don’t make your voice heard. The Humane Society will tell DGIF what to do! This is not scare tactics, this is the truth! A full page color ad that ran in the Charlotte Gazette (Drakes Branch, VA) on October 18, 2008, the following quote should be enough to fuel your trip to Richmond:

The ugly reality of Virginia’s hound hunting “tradition” means the abandonment of dogs too old or sick to keep up with the chase, as well as widespread trespassing by hunters on posted property.

You must bring your friends and family and put an end to the lies! Take a vacation day now or your future vacations may not include hunting with dogs!

we got to stand up for our rights!!!!!!!!

Re: every one needs to be in richmond 10-23-08

Anyone On here planning to go?

Myself and five others are going

im goin to try my best an go and take a few guys from my way with me

im going,just go even if its only for an hour or so but go and let it be known that anti's can not controll our game dept.

Talked to alot of people that didnt know anything about the meeting hope its a good turn out