SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: I aprove of this message

bob...you should just stop trying...these ppl cant be helped....but they are republicans so they do have an excuse i guess

bob do you think they will hire you back when their taxes increase do you think they will hire anyone at all?? after all Obama wants to tax anything over $250,000, Do you think IP makes more than 250,000 in a year?? Where is the extra tax dollars they have to pay in gonna come from? Maybe the workers raises or christmas bonus or maybe they will lay off a few more people. you of all people should want to vote republican and support american business not tax american business? Did you get an official pink slip from president Bush or something is that why you are upset? Give me a break, you are correct I cant stand gays and I love my guns so F OBAMA!

Folks:

Note that Greg has never answered my question as to where he hunts, what state, inside or out.

No reply.

I think he is a troll.

CSSJR

Re: Re: I aprove of this message

Sounds like a typical liberal. No backbone! I asked the same thing a week ago, same thing, Greg didn't reply.

i didn;t get laid off it was a georgia paciffic company in the county i live in. hey i love to hunt in and out the wire as good as any body. but i have to look out for my family to. if i ain;t got a job we dont eat and neither does the dogs, and to be honest with you all i don;t think we have a real good choice in the president race i would like to see a indpendent get in as president.

I am confused.

You said that it was an IP plant.

Now you say GP.

Which one do you work for?

Which one laid off people?

By the way, BO's idea of jobs is putting you to work on the roads. I am old enough that I remember WPA.

Rolling wheelbarrows. Not my idea of a very good job.

Worse than that, public works jobs building roads does not really create wealth.

In that case, government collects taxes, spends it on roads, collects taxes back from the workers and the concrete companies, spends it again on the roads...same money going around and around without creating any new industries.

Do you want to spend the rest of your life being a flag man on a road project?

Doesn't sound like much fun to me.

CSSJR