SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    SC Man Shoots Dog & Gets Caught

A SC "hunter" shoots a dog, gets caught red handed, and is charged with nothing more by the SCDNR and law enforcement than neglegent hunting, NO compensation to the dog owners, No Nothing!! No more than a few hours in jail till bonding out and a few points off his SC hunting license. UNBELIEVABLE, and they wonder why dog hunters are taking matters into their own hands instead of going through the "proper channels"? Makes me sick!!!
    http://www.wspa.com/spa/news/local/article/exclusive_pet_pug_shot_to_death_mistaken_for_coyote/10056/

Re: SC Man Shoots Dog & Gets Caught

Where is Peta or HSUS on these type of matters....

lets see a pug is a coyote...so a german shepard is an elk..this is bs

Good thing he aint @ here. He would have made the news alright. For being strung up by the dog he shot.

Jonathan the only way the hound owner can get compensation is if he sues the guy that shot the dog in civil court LEO's can only do so much

I REALLY WISH Y'ALL COULD DO MORE DEXTER.HOPE YOUR DOING WELL

Hey Terrell I am doing good just working alot since deer season is in and we have duck season coming up really soon as well, yes i wish there was more we could do with someone shooting someones hound but atleast in this case the guy was actually caught this time it really upsets me when our hands are tied on a situation like this being a dog hunter myself it really hurts but other than that I am just chugging along hope to see yall soon at a hunt or two in the near future

MY FRIENDS UNTILL WE DO AS CHARLES BRONSON DID IN DEATH WISH TAKE MATTERS IN OUR ON HANDS THE WE WILL GET SOME RESPECT TALK AINT WORTH SPIT WITH OUT WORKS ITS TIME WE MAKE A CHANGE DONT SAY IT DO IT

call the spa and akc ukc ex. they will help pros. for crut. to animals my father &myself was payed 5000 for a deer dog 12 yrs ago.