SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Obama new commercial

Bob:

Who do you work for?

Not prying into your private life, just a question.

The answer I am looking for is: Do you work for someone who has no money? Is he a rich guy?

What industry?

A farmer?

CSSJR

Bob... the average guy can't walk in a neighborhood True Value buy a fully automatic weapon. You have to have your Class III dealers lic. to legally buy a fully automatic weapon these days. I think it's easier to get elected Governor than to get your Class III's. I don't know about you but I've never heard a single report on the nightly news about a Class III permit holder robbing a liquor store, or doing a drive by. No its folks that convert guns illegally that shoot up the place. Why should law abiding citizens have their guns taken away? Do you think the crooks are going to just show up and turn over their fully automatic AK-47's when the ban passes? No.... then only the crooks will have guns.... how much sense does that make. If it makes you feel any safer Bob... run right on down to your county Sherrifs Dept. and turn in your guns. I'd rather keep mine.

Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124

Bob-
    We are worried about our jobs - that's why I am voting for McCain. Not that he has all the answers, but his answers sure seem more realistic than Obamas.

Worried about my guns to, because if Obama is elected we are probably gona need our guns to protect what we have!

every one needs to wake up. the repulicans are the cause of the gas prices and our jobs leaving. i sure lived better when clinton was in office and if most of you tell the truth so did you.

Bob- Can you say REPUBLICAN LEGISLATURE vs. DEMOCRATIC?

Bob:

Do you know why gas was high?

No.

It was high because the dims passed all of those laws against drilling.

They passed even more laws that made it hard to drill where drilling is allowed.

This August, when we were looking at $5.00 diesel, what did the dims do? Took the month off for vacation.

What did the repubs do? They worked every day trying to figure out how to outmaneuver the dims to get going on drilling.

Do you not know that or are you just refusing to see what is under your nose?

Don't give the the answer that the big oil robbed you.

We are seeing in the financial melt down that the economic system of the world is bigger than any company even bigger tan any government and when it comes time to settle the score, no one can stop it.

Oil prices went up because there was too much demand, not only from the US, but from all of the major developed countries and there was not enough to meet demand at a reasonalbe price.

If you know anything about farming, that is the best example.

When there is a bad corn crop, corn is high.

All it takes to ruin the price is for everyone to plant corn the next year just because the price was high this year.

Next year there will be lots of corn, but the price will not be good.

Look at corn and soybean futures right now.

Look at what they were two months ago.

The way to make any price lower is to have more on the market that the market wants.

That is what is going on now in many industries.

CSSJR

i think claude should run for president because he has all the answers

What president was in office who passed NAFTA! Bill Clinton. You are a left winger who has tunnel vision.

No, Greg. I have only a few but I do work hard at trying to learn and understand more.

But even though I have only a few, I am a long ways ahead of you.

You have none.

CSSJR

By the way, Greg, I asked you where you hunt.

Inside or outside?

What state?

CSSJR

God please save us from all the Obama supporters!

I woud vote for claude way before i would think about voting for NOBAMA!!!!

that ****** is a fool

I think it is safe to say everything was so good under Clinton because of Reagan and Bush before him!

Kylie

I am glad you said that so I didn't have to

I feel an uprising is coming!!!

Its just a real shame that Obama even has a chance at winning. His whole basis for argument is cloudy at best. He keeps yakn bout change but I haven't seen any real had facts presnted to the public through the media. Just we need change. I agree but I don't think his kind of change is what we need.

yeah the first bush was reel good. we got the twin towers crashes into because the first bush didn;t finish what he started, we went eight years without that happening then quess what happened when we had another bush can u say bombed. oh yeah and done some research and i found that the last time gas was going for seventy dollars a barrel it was two dollars a gallon at the pump when clinton was in office, now its seventy a barrel and its three dollars a gallon someone please do the math.

Please bob, drink the koolaid now!

Bob- I think YOU need to do the math -- all those things you mentioned happened under a democratically controlled leg.! You just don't get it, do you? Do you REALLY think the President single handedly "runs" the country?

When I do a search on Bob Duley, I do not get one single hit that has anything to do with hounds or hunting.

Wonder why?

CSSJR