SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2 excellent crosses on classifieds LOOK CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!

marlowe dont sell everything just cause them red hawgs are comeing!!sparkey see what you dunn to the man!!!

jamie i heard that slowgo has a red hog of his own. hog is still young but should run to the front. dont know for sure just what i heard

TEN 4 PAT MARLOWE TOLD ME HE HAD SOME NEW HEAT BUT I KNOW MARLOWE SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO LET THINGS GO IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER!!! ITS HARD TO TELL IF HES BABBLING OR ON THE RIGHT TRACK

now that hurt my feelings jammie.....you ever heard the story of the old rooster and the new young stud rooster??????if not call me i will inform you of a true story whats a red hog means nothing to me..ive always throwed on the grill and cooked their a#$%$$ sparkey make sure you make it grills already on high

ON the way my friend.....set your clock on it...Sparky D.... when you hear the noise it's Sparky D and the boys

is the truck babbling or the hounds

Now that's funny....I'll show you some babble Sparky D..

dont know if i need to run in this hunt or judge .all this heat u know me i might be able to find some new blood if i judge.what u think monkey later skid

skid where you been i bet i know..how can i beat a dog that runs 4 days a week unless its a sparkey d mini buger ill see you there but not long im going to sleep

sparkey theres was nothing in the cookie jar i hope jamie helped you the more you bring the better ill feel when its over,,,, i dont care how many of you there are

That's good...after taking the Hogs to the weight room,giving them some tips on blocking some of the others got up set!!!!!Things have away of working out..6 in the 300lb club I showed them a picture of you and ? look for the hide that looks like him Sparky D..

pups are sold thanks