SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Obama and the Company He keeps

Greeg:

Where do you hunt?

East Coast, South East, deep South?

Pen or outside?

CSSJR

I think that no matter who gets elected to what office. They should have a set period of time to do what they said they were going to do. If they don't do the job boot them out and get another one.

How many people here would actually have kept their job if they said they could do whatever and never do it. You can lie to get a job but, you must be able to perform to keep it.

Jeff, you're the only one that seems to see through all the mumble jumble. The two party system is only to keep us occupied fighting among each other, while the ruling two percent fulfill their agenda. We are stuck on issues of race, gay marriage, and abortion, while the country is being sold out. It doesn't matter what party the president comes from. If he strays too far from the agenda of "the unseen hand", he will be taken out through political, or physical assasination.

Folks, just read 2 Chron the entire 7'th chapter. This will tell you exactly what is going on in our country. God protected His people while they were serving Him and making Him #1 in their lives but when they got away from Him and began serving other gods, he told them He would bring devistation on their land and He did. We have worshipped the almighty dollar for many years, and have turned our back on the God that we built this country on and until we do what 2 Chron 7:14 says it will get worse. God is a totally just God, and if he punished His people back then He will do the same thing now. Until we turn back to Him, humble ourselves, and ask for forgiveness and put Him back #1 in our lives, Obama, Bush, or no other president can help. The problem is with us!!!! All these proposals the govt is making are just dipping the water out of a boat that is sinking because it has a hole in the bottom of it. Until we fix the hole in the boat, our problems will continue to worsen. If you don't want to believe this and if you want to argue with that then argue with God, not me, I'm not the one who said it, God did.

Amen.

I'm with Mike on this one.

This should not even be a topic .I am a BLACKMAN that enjoys my hounds and really wish you guys would keep politics and religion out of here. Its a sign of weakness when you have nothing better to do but research someone to put them down .Clean your porch before you go trying to clean YOUR PRESIDENTS.

You see the subject line?

If you don't like it, go on to the next one.

And have the guts to sign your real name. Don't be a gutless wimp.

CSSJR

yall give obama a break he has been in office 2 months everybody talkn crap about him allready (SREAMN WOLF)

Mr. Wimp:

Most of the people on Allison's list are white.

Do you know that?

She pointed out that all of them are bad company.

CSSJR

Cam we all get alone, at the Blood Bank all blood is RED, there no different.

Claude, Ya know if he wanted to of tried to make a point to us then he would have done what we are all required to do and put his NAME up with his post, Maybe his will get deleted as the RULES say. I'll garantee ya he's the first one screaming at a hunt cause a judge scratched one of his dogs that he thought shouldn't have, You know what I mean a Judge hater. Just my 2 cents on that. As for BHO's company I'm with yall on that. What is the big problem with the point that was made. Next time I'm voting for Jefferson Davis.