SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: ROOSTER/here kitty kitty

You aint telln no BS. That one would be a tall chore for anyones hounds to stretch.

Danny

What's this I hear about a coon? He sure must have been tuff to hold off 3 truck loads of dogs. You better start feeding them things gun powder before you put 'em after a bobcat of any size!!

Yeah this was a full grown one. Guessn he was @20 or 25 pounds. He put up a fair fight but was only untill the killers got there. Then he didn't last long. Yall been doin any good of late? I been doin it all by myself quite a bit lately and enjoyed it. Guarantee ya one thing there aint no place to hide when I'm alone. Seen some of the young ones finally startin to impress me a little. Hunted three days last week and like to killed the older ones. Me n Ricky had a barn burner on saturday lastweek that lasted @3 hours along the edge of a swamp. Good to hear the echo of the woods again. I feel sorry for the first one we get after when we all get togther. Gotta feelin he won't last to long.

Re: Re: ROOSTER/here kitty kitty

I hain't seemed to find one tough enough to last 3 hours. We been keeping the dogbox stained a little. You can multiply that coons attitude by 2 or 3 when you try that cat.

ATTITUDE TO SAY THE LEAST, MY DOGS GOT STOOD OFF LAST SUMMER BY A FAIR SIZED CAT. I'M ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT AND CANT DENY IT AS I HAD MIKE STEWART WITH ME TO SEE IT IN PERSON... UNFORTUNATLEY. HEHEHE
    HAD TO PUT THE KERSHAW TO HIM!!! GOOD THING THEY HAD HIM WINDED, AND MIKE'S BOOT WAS IN THE PICTURE.

I NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE CAT DOGS, THEY WERE MUCH BETTER GREY FOX DOGS, AND THEY PUT FUR ON THE TRUCK... CONSISTENTLY

Still got that boar fox that is the toughest fox I have ever seen to run. I have seen a many a pack of dogs try this one with none layn him on the truck. Rooster can tell ya how tough he is. I told you guys last year when ya tried him I would buy the steaks if yall put him on the box.Got plenty of them to run in the woods this year. Found a few I didn't know were their till the last three weeks.Can't wait for the crops to be up.

Bubba, I sure wish we could get a challenge like that steak on Sat. would be a whole lot better than a can of beans.I'd try to throw refreshments in that deal also if I were you!(BARBER)

10-4 on the refreshments Barber. I have heard you and Poon can put the fire up ones butt. Before long you guys are welcome to come and try him too if ya like.Would love to see him hit the top of someones truck. I would also look forward too shootin the breeze over a steak and Natural light after ya stretch him.

I've heard alot about that particular fox Barber, but to my knowledge aint none of mine ever smelled him. If Danny wont going deer hunting on Saturday I'd say we'd go give him some exercise! What you think?

Bubba you know me I would much rather run a fox any day of the week. I planned on deer huntin cause the weather looked like it was going to be crappy.Give me a holla and if it looks better for Sunday we can try it then.

If Saturday is supposed to be nasty, I'll be looking something besides a fox on Sunday.

Danny do you or Bubba either one have some places to go on Sat. during the deer season its almost impossible around home! I wouldn't mind traveling if you had some places and some room! Probably speaking for me and Poon.I'll bring a few sorry dogs and plenty refreshments!(BARBER)

It's the same way around here. Me and Johnny go to VA some but even now them guys don't want you nowhere around a bean patch or cotton patch. I've got a few places to go and beat to death on Sundays though. We'll get together.

Bubba,thats what we do mostly hunt on Sunday but it sure would be nice to have a place to go on Sat. during deer season!Supposed to rain tonight and tommorow! I got two different call ins on shorttails this week. Bout ready to hear a good one!(BARBER)