SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Nov 1 Deer Dog Trial

Don't forget about the Central Florida Dog Hunters Deer Dog Trial November 1, Over 200 #'s given out so far. If you can't or don't want to enter hounds we can always use judges. Entry $15/hound and membership fee.
    Contact Timmy Durden for numbers or to judge (352)267-7013. Come and enjoy the natural beauty of The Ocala National FOrest.

Re: Nov 1 Deer Dog Trial

gregg did you give any nos to the nc boys or did they all peter out

call call or e-mail me to let me know what time and where you will need me.

Marlowe, I don't know if they are scared or what. I always get my butt handed to me when I run when elsewhere, but nobody wants to come here. I know it is a one day but, if they come down for this then they will be more familiar when they come down for the fox hunter's 3-day in January.

Pat, I lost your phone #. I was going to give it to Timmy but couldn't find it. I am trying to get anyone that judges contact info to assemble a list of judges.

btt

386 299 6163

btt

btt

btt

greg i have not heard from anyone about when(what time) and where you need me? please call if you still need help or call me with some #s for my hounds # is post above.