SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: SC STATE 08 BENCH CHAMPION HAS DIED

I myself also know of a couple of hounds that got sick and had to be put down after the breeders cup in pamplico sounds like a wide issue.I didnt have a clue it was this broad of a problem i will be vaccinating all my hounds did not realize they needed a booster each year thanks for the update

I pleasure run in Manning every week (all year) and haven't had one to die.It might be some other common denominator between the hounds that have died.Just mty opinion.

I agree Kevin i have never heard anything about a hound dying at Foreston.I wonder if any of those hounds were at the breeders cup seems to be were the first sighns were.

JUST A THOUGHT.HAS ANY ONE SEEN THE CORONA VIRUS GOING AROUND.HAVE NOT SEEN OR HERD BUT ALOT OF DOGS &PUPS JUST DYING FOR NO REASON.

I know of hounds dying after hunts at forreston.I also know of hounds dying while pleasure running in forreston.I have seen hounds die during hunts in pamplico.All were individual accidents that were easily explained.I don't think anyone should try to put blame on either pen or the owners.