SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2008 NC State Results

Good job Jeff on placing 4th in the derby.This is Kevin Harris from Kansas, is the mother to the 4th place dog one of the females that you got from my freind Steve Wofford in oklahoma.

Re: Re: 2008 NC State Results

Hey Kevin, nice to hear from you.

She sure is. The litter has turned out pretty good. I have three and hope to run them in Mississippi in the Futurity. They are 100% Flowers Bred hounds.

Made the cross again this year and may do so a third time if Liz looks up to it. Kept two pups for next year.

Take care and hope to see you soon some day.

Jeff Brinchek

Good luck for the rest of the feild trial season, hope you have a good run in Mississippi,that is a great place to run wish I could come down for the hunt but we cannot make it, talk to you later.

Way to go Johnny, Coot and Billy wish I could have been there!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to John Fields and grays creek kennels....I think that litter off of hollywood and sue gonna be pretty good...

WAY TO GO ANDERSON CREEK GANG.... AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT PLACEDSOUND LIKE EVERYONE HAD FUN.PATTERSON

Congrats to Barry and Chris and to all others who placed.

Congats to everybody, especially the Colonel. Wish I could have been there, hope to see everybody at the National.

Congrats to Anderson Creek Kennels...Johny, coot, billy.

Congrats to Johnny Shaw, Coot, and Billy Shaw. Well done boys I really wish I would have went, But I plan on making the USO if I can. Congrats to all others that placed. Nice to know that the old way of foxhunting is still alive.

GOOD JOB CHRIS,JOHN,JEFF,BARRY

GOOD JOB CHRIS THOMAS,GIVE ME A CALL SOMETIME!

THANKS GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME LOOKING FORWARD TO THE USO[8-)

jonny you know you aint from lillington its ANDERSON CREEK