SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: CH. Gunstock Superman

Superman will be their atleast 6 month's. An Locust is about 20 min. from Lowe's Motor Speedway hope this helps or you can call Andy @ 704-305-1536 or John @ 704-467-6910. Hope this helps? Thank's!!

btt.

btt.

btt.

Btt.

btt.

Mr. Ricky, I've just found out Superman is in Locust,NC which is about a 2 hr. drive from me Lumberton,NC. I have a gyp that should be comin in heat anytime and I've thought long and hard about a stud dog. So Mr. Phil Hicks from Timmonsville,SC and I have decided on Superman. The gyp is lemon/white. Pearl(Ch.Houghs Cash Money/Hicks Pearl). I've never seen Superman before I was wondering if I could get a pic of him and his pedigree if it's not too much trouble. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

lgoinsscott@nc.rr.com

I think he is in this months chase magazine

Mr. Andrew I am trying to get ahold of Andy to get him to send you a resent picture of him. But he is solid White with a lemon patch on his right eye and right ear.

Mr. got ahold of Andy he's sending a pic. and his ped. tommorrow. hope this helps!

Thanks.