SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2 beagles for sale...deer beagles

a fellow called and was interested ,,but did not call back..

How tall are they and what kind of speed do they have? Thanks
    Woodie

they are med.size.,,average speed for beagle

1 fellow called and said it was too far..another called and said he would call sat...if he called i did not know it ...they are still for sale,if anyone interested..thanks....

I may still be interested but with gas like it is I need to check the trip out myself. I'll figure out where you are. Please tell me the bad points of the males. For example I don't need any fighters in the kennel or all night barkers. Thanks

i live in la crosse,va. about 2 miles east of south hill.on 58.........1 beagle will get a little roudy if another dog wants to fight,but does not start a fight...the other is calm as a kitten...they are half-brothers.....with hunting season this close,,do not wait too long..first to come,will get them...will trade for reg.walker pup out s&d breeding.....i only will be running s&d hunts...thanks

hello was wondering if you still have these beagles thanks.