SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: "BROKE OUTSIDE GREY FOX HOUND STUD NEEDED

Brian Wood
    David Bass
    Sonny will locate and tree pretty good also. I watched standing on his hind legs like a coon dog two weeks ago, barking every breath.
    Like the Fox Hound that would tree on the wood, been seeing this in some Running Hounds.
    I like the Running Hound Treeing on the wood, Robbinsville NC, far west part of NC. 828-498-2420

Re: Will

Will,
    Don't know much about broke dogs,and have never seen Sonny in action. However, I have seen some off of him on the outside, and they can get it done. If I played that game, I would have to try some.

Later,
    Jason Salter
    252-725-2414

I've got Sonny's daddy at the house. Radar is just average all the way around but has proven that he consistently throw above average hounds.

Kyle, What's the radar dog bred like exactly? Is this the harris major/jackie's bud dog you are refering to. I got a gyp I like I'm thinking about breeding when she come's in. She came from Jeff Williams and is off the Cyclone dog and a Edwards/spike bred ******

Zack, I've changed jobs and can't get on speeddogs like in the past. I've only got a minute now. Call my cell on about any late afternoon and I'll be glad to talk.

Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124

Will, the dogs Kyle and Chris mentioned will get you foxdogs that can run something! Hunt quick, get him up and gone with good mouths, they are not gonna stay in a cutover half the day boo hooing. Old breeding too, Harris Major, Little John DB, Red Hat, JP Flowers, Pucketts BJ.

Try Garner's San-T. Done right well at the USO in speed and drive, couple years back! Give Mr. Harvey Hardison a call, he can hook you up with some nice foxhound pups! Happy Hunting!

Will where are you getting the female from

Will,

I personally do not have a black and tan for you to breed to, but If you are still in search of a stud hound, call Roscoe Dawson.

A large group of outside hunters get pups and running hounds from Roscoe. I have seen some black and tan males he is feeding that are definitely worth breeding to, to get you the speed, brains, agility, class and the MOUTHS you are looking for.

Brandon Peebles
    252-258-3182