SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: croghan hounds

I like the Hound Bloodline you have Manns Deacon was out of Indian Croghan would like to line breed off of him do you happen to know where some of deacon bloodline is too ? or fightin flats Rosie, and Sir do you have any Pups for sale? Thank you Jarrett Branson

Rod Do you still have your line of Croghan Bred Hounds ,and would have any Pups or started Hounds Thanks Jarrett # 636-524 3561 live in the Ozark Hills of Missouri hard to get service sometimes ,but I do get Texts most of the time Thanks Jarrett

Rod Do you still have your line of Croghan Bred Hounds ,and would have any Pups or started Hounds Thanks Jarrett # 636-524 3561 live in the Ozark Hills of Missouri hard to get service sometimes ,but I do get Texts most of the time Thanks Jarrett

I have a few dogs that are breed the way you are looking for, I am tired and don't care to post full ped. tonight. you can go to KC's hounds and houndsmen web site and see a gyp's breeding I have, in the classified section for puppys for sale. my login name at that site is whitedog. these dogs I have are not first place field trial dogs, but they are run to catch hounds in the wild. they don't make those type of losses that require a new track, they lock on a wild yote and run to catch and they will hold any yote alive. they have been knowen to run a wolf, I watched one of my males pile on a wolf, and when I say wolf, I don't mean a coyote! I live in wolf country, I don't try to run wolves but hard to stop the dogs when they strike the track, when freecasted. I am very happy with these dogs I have, little to much grit for me, but they sure do run a track like I like a hound too...

Chris, I got one of these wolf dogs road hunting (Finally), and he is doing pretty good. A couple of these dogs trail pretty good with good mouths. We have a lot of coyotes but people think they are behind every bush but their not..

Darin, You shoot me a text and I will go there!!! 252-560-1058.. Now if we only had 1 deer we may have the same situation, we don't have as many deer as we did before the coyote population tripled but we have a few and very few fox.

Rod I'll give you a call sometime after Thanksgiving. Would love to ride with you one day and observe. Me and a couple others are thinking of working with some to get deer proof to hunt yotes with being as they are so plentiful.

Ron,
    When you start culling those fox hounds for not running coyotes give me a call. Lol coyotes have taken southern Missouri over years ago lots of croghen blood around here.