SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    910 deer series field trials

Looking at the new 910 deer trial series this year it says cedar creek hunting club is going to be apart of it. they are going to have their trial on what they call the blues farm which is at the most 3000 acres with the majority of it crop land and the other part inaccessible because it joins the river and a major swamp with no roads in or out and is adjacent from a major military institution. Cedar Creek doesnt even run dogs on this land it is a still hunting property and all the adjacent properties are still hunting only except for the gamleands which leads to a major military instillation that is private United States Military owned land and no dog hunting allowed. They are saying they want 300-400 dogs at their trial but there is no way that is possible because there will be absolute hell played by the adjacent land owners and hunters who have leased properties. you couldn’t turn 200 dogs out on this property without starting trouble. Cedar creek hunting club is notorious for violating hunting and land use regulations which has resulted in the termination of all their land leases in Robeson and Scotland counties by numerous landowners. Where ever they go they decimate every single piece of game on the property. This property will never be able to accommodate an outside field trial and that’s the truth everyone in this area knows this is trouble waiting to happen and a lot of hunters are going to risk tickets and fines by the wildlife commission for trespassing. I’m a dog hunter and this area is notorious for a lot of anti dog hunters.

Re: 910 deer series field trials

Where did you find this years schedule?

Re: 910 deer series field trials

A buddy of mine had screen shot a list of the series and sent it to me to show me the one cedar creek is having. It’s gonna be nothing but trouble that’s the area where I’m from and we’ve constantly had to call the gamewarden on them for poaching off our land.