SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    U S election

i can not believe any sane person would vote democrat with their open borders,lawlesness,high taxes just when the econmy was good covid started but higher taxes wont help.whether byou likr Trmp or not he is not a politician 7 HE IS DRAINING THE SWAMP WHICH NEEDE TO HAPPEN 40 YRS AGO

Re: U S election

The U.S. election is always a topic of great interest and discussion. While sharing opinions and perspectives, it's worth noting that resources like Golookup reviews can provide useful information for individuals looking to understand the candidates and their platforms. It's important to approach the election with an open mind and consider various sources to form a well-rounded view. Engaging in constructive dialogue and staying informed about the candidates and their policies will contribute to a more meaningful and impactful democratic process.

Re: U S election

If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, you need an experienced Atlanta personal injury attorney by your side. The Henningsen Law Firm has helped accident victims in Atlanta and the surrounding area for over two decades. If you become disabled, I have a disability lawyers near me to help you get your case right, and get your compensation. Will fight for Contact us today for a free consultation.