SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Info on cross with Oxendines show dog

I am trying to register a dog and I was looking for any help i could get on a Oxendine's Show Dog & Oxendine's Katy cross. I've called both the horn and chase asking and no info on this cross. I searched this site and found there was a few dogs out of it. i was wondering if anyone knew some info on it so i could attempt to get my dog registered. the guy i bought the dog off of said he believes it was born in summer of 16' but he wasn't 100% sure he was correct.

i know its a long shot but if any one could lead me into the right direction on who would have made this cross or a whelping date i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks in advance
    MotorMouth

Re: Info on cross with Oxendines show dog

Corey oxendine own the dog few years back get up with him should be able to lead u in the right direction or ran emanuel they are both leasing lumbee fox preserve puppy pen right now hope this helps do not have there number right off