SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: I got question

I don't believe he caused it. But I definitely believe that he has allowed it. The book tells us that all of this will happen. But it says that if we will turn from our wicked ways that he will heal our land. But then it also says that we won't. And although we have seen storms earthquakes, floods,pandemics and extremely fast growing technology which are all signs that were written would come before his return, It is only when you start seeing these things happening and ramping up at the same time that will signal that the tribulation is near. With the covid pandemic, earthquakes all over Utah and Colorado, frequent flooding in places on the east coast seeing flooding where they've never seen it before world wide economic strife, false teaching , mass shootings, drugs, prostitution, rape, crooked officials, war, major hurricanes, sunami's hateful ill mean people, and so forth, it sure looks like it's almost time. Congratulations, your generation will finally be the generation that See's Jesus return. However this is not the tribulation. This is absolutely nothing compared to what it will be like during that time. You've seen nothing. Find a church for you and your children that you like and make a difference. Don't judge a church that is not perfect. Church is not for perfect people. If you ever find a church full of perfect people, go somewhere else because something is wrong there.

God is saying put all our trust in Him. Leave religion and pursue a relationship with Him through Jesus Christ (via His spirit inside us, the Bible, and His word through others) like a fast track walker pursuing a piece of game. Those that have a strong relationship with Him, be there for the weak. Most churches are closed, so church is in the streets. Stay in His will and you will stay safe.

Amen and amen on all the above!

Great answers from true believers!! God never said bad things will not happen to good people. The bible is full of bad things happening. Most times its because we have lost our way and failed to follow his word. What he did say was that if we truly seek him and believe he IS the way, the truth and the light, he will ALWAYS be there for each and everyone who truly believes in him!!
    Stay healthy safe and blessings to all, Derek