SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Looking Hunt Clubs

Any clubs out there around central Va looking for members. I'm looking to join another club or 2 with the intent to run Grey fox and Bobcat with deer proof hounds. Looking for clubs with cutover and pine thickets, rough briars, the thicker the area the better. Not interested in deer hunting, but willing to help on clean up days etc. Wouldnt see me during during gun season or spring Turkey seasons.
    Looking for anything around fluvanna, louisa, goochland, orange, spotsylvania,albermarle, buckingham, ***berland, prince edward, appomattox, amelia, powhaten, nottaway, henrico, caroline, hanover, or anywhere in surrounding area.
    If you are a member or president of club looking members, or a landowner or if you have game and want to have a new experience of outside deer proof fox/cat hunting or go a day to reminisce of the old times , please contact me at 434-249-0673
    Call or text or leave a message here and I'll contact ya! Happy hunting
    Canaan Perkins

Re: Looking Hunt Clubs

just wondering if you ever sell or would sell a dog or two in the future, or know somebody who would? I'm in Georgia.