SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Chase Publishing Co.

Been trying to reach someone at the Chase for several days. Now I’m getting a recording saying that the number is no longer in service. Is anyone else having this same problem? Does anybody have a contact number?

Re: Chase Publishing Co.

859-254-4262

Hello Paul.

You can reach a staff member at The Chase at 859-254-4262 between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm (EST) Monday thru Friday. I called the office earlier today, and wasn't aware of any problem getting in touch with someone on site. The Chase remains open, and will continue to serve the hunters during these uncertain times short of a national directive to do otherwise. Thank you.

that is the number I have been calling. I was able to leave a message about 3 days ago but yesterday it was saying number was no longer in service. I will try again today.

thanks!

Used that number this morning. Worked fine for me. Answered on the third ring and got my task knocked right out!