SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Sick pup

I have a 7 month old pup that is not eating. I even tried giving her some chicken and she acts like she wants it but will not eat it. I picked her and the rest of her litter up from the breaking pen Saturday. She was fine until yesterday when I got home. I gave them a 3 day rep of sa***uard just for assurance for being at the pen. She has had runny diarrhea since she returned but no sign of blood in it. She is not vomiting. She is not acting like herself but she will still come out the house and jump up on me but she still lacks the energy she had. She has had a 5 way at 6 and 9 weeks old and albon at 8 weeks. I gave her some pyrantel last night just Incase the sa***uard didn’t get something. Does anybody have any suggestions for me. If she’s not better by tomorrow she’ll be going to the vet. Just trying to see if there is something I can do before I do that. Thanks

Re: Sick pup

hunters make mistake of not taking dogs as soon as symptons occur.could be kidneys,could be tick disease,could be lepotoieis.goodluck

Re: Sick pup

Another thing I have seen help is feeding them canned mackerel. Good luck.