SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Broke Rite 30 or Rynos Squeeler?

I can only speak for Broke Rite 30. I have a 30 dog and he's a pleasure to own. He places 90% of the time in the wire. He has numerous deer killed in front of him. He is a true track runner. My kennel partner has a female who loves running deer. At 7 months old had multiple deer killed in front of her. Easy handling, with grit to run as many times as you hang a collar on them.

Re: Broke Rite 30 or Rynos Squeeler?

Digital marketing offers businesses a new and exciting way to reach their target audience. Using digital channels such as social media, email, and website, businesses can connect with their https://nsdigiworld.com/300-entertainment-digital-marketing/ customers and prospects in a more personal and engaging way. Additionally, digital marketing provides a more cost-effective and measurable way to reach customers than traditional marketing channels.