SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Reverse raffle and update on Mr. Harry Ennis

Thanks to everyone who bought a ticket and came out to support the reverse raffle dinner on March 30, 2019. We had a great family turnout from grandparents to kids. It was nice to have set a goal and accomplish that goal with the help of great parti****nts. We hope everyone had a great time.

Thanks to Kenny Fulcher and his committee for planning the wonderful meal that was served and all of Kenny's
    help back at home.

A big thank you to Pastor Chris Turner for the wonderful job he did as our emcee and thanks to the Lenoir Co.
    Livestock Assoc. for allowing us to have our event in their really nice building.

After helping cook the steaks, I walked into the dinning area and stood there, it was nice to see all hunters eating together, as I looked across the room there were people there who didn't even own a hound and then we had hunters that hunt with hounds as: rabbit, coon, bear, fox, bobcat, coyote, deer and pen hunters and pen owners. It was really nice to see the support from all.

Some of you may not know this but the Eastern NC Foxhunters Association is the only organization that is chartered in Raleigh and we have been supporting all hunters rights since 1972. We have walked the halls of the general assembly and the offices of our NC Senators and Representatives to help protect the rights of all hunters to keep the running of hounds in NC as we do today.

Even though we had a great night, we missed having the Ennis family with us. Thanks for all the donations we received that will help Mr. Harry's family stay near him and not have to travel back and forth from home everyday. My wife and myself will be traveling to see him in the hospital this week and spend some time with Ms. Barbara and Steven.

Please everyone continue to pray for Mr. Harry's recovery and uplift his family too. Mr. Harry will have some major surgery on his pelvis, so please pray for the surgeon's hand that they be guided to do their best for Mr. Harry.

Re: Reverse raffle and update on Mr. Harry Ennis

I wish someone had advertised here on speeddogs regular site..
    This post is the first I have heard about any events, raffle or fundraiser.or Mr Harry being injured and i am only 30 miles away from him.

I am not trying to start anything negative but I went back and did not see any post about event or eastern in general,,,in a long time.,

Just saying you would get more support if word was out..
    IF I MISSED IT I AM SORRY,,but researched number of post made too and it has been a while.

will make contact to get contribution to family.

again not trying to be negative just constructive