SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Speeddogs facebook

Would be interedted to hear if it was Speeddogs
    afmin. or is Facebook deleting and blocking accounts,, Keep us posted,

Re: Speeddogs facebook

Well "BB"!
    Here's your answer:
    First, I am the ADMIN on SPEEDDOGS on Facebook! And I approve, decline, remove, & block all that are members, or want to be members!
    SPEEDDOGS on Facebook is a "CLOSED" group! So not everyone is going to be approved & just be in it! There are numerous reasons for folks not being approved for the group! Reasons I won't disclose on here, for the protection of the group!
    And let me tell you something "BB"!!! I resent the hell out of the "Racist" comment! Nothing about that group is racist, so get that out of your **** head right now!
    I monitor & Admin that group for the foxhunters. yote hunters, & field trial folks! And for sure some clown like you wants to get on here and rant about it, that's for sure a way NOT to get to be a member!
    And if you don't like it.....feel free to get on Facebook and start your own group!
    So "BB".....now you know!!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)