SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Hunters under attack

Here's a new topic that every deer, fox, coyote, and outside Hunter faces. People calling the game warden or sheriff office when your sitting on the side of the road calling your dogs out OR LISTENING TO YOUR HOUNDS RUN. I know people who have gotten tickets for Sitting beside the roads NOT CROSSING THE ROAD DITCH waiting for their hounds to come out and NOT HAVING THEIR GUNS OUT OR PLEASURE RUNNING. Game wardens and sheriffs are now writing tickets for hounds trespassing on landowners land and most of the time all the people own is the acre their houses sit on OR JUST A HANDFUL OF ACRES. What can we as hunters do. Me, I would get a lawyer and make them look stupid, but for most they just pay the ticket. I FEEL THIS IS WRONG. I want to hear everyone's ideas on this cause if you run foxhounds on the outside LIKE REAL HOUNDSMEN DO it really pisses you off. Everyone post on this cause I know its on all of your minds